The introduction of new technologies, such as unified communications, mobile and remote access, cloud services and virtualisation, offer organisations great opportunities for improved efficiencies and cost reduction. However, they also bring with them great challenges.
These newer technologies requires a network to ‘do more’ and ensuring network performance and avoiding downtime, has become crucial. However, delivering network security, network performance and network availability, particularly in the converged world where networks are becoming even more complex, is difficult. You need to align your network/business infrastructure to meet these needs, even though budgets may be constrained.
Security, performance and availability and the proactive management of your networks lifecycle form the cornerstones of our approach to the evolution of your business communications platform.
We’ll show you how you can:
- Ensure your network copes with new technologies and continues to deliver improved network availability and performance
- Manage every device on your network whether virtual or real, voice or data, and help you tame multi-vendor networks
- Optimise the use of existing equipment and how it can be re-deployed to meet the ever changing needs of your organisation
- Improve operational efficiency to meet increasing user expectations, mobility challenges, application delivery, and consolidated networks
- Deploy VoIP, video and move towards unified communications that deliver collaboration and more effective work practices
- Understand how much a poorly performing network and network downtime could cost your organisation