Network Audit Services
Understanding existing network assets is the first step in planning performance enhancements or the deployment of a new service. In cases where acquisition, growth or restructuring and consolidation have taken place, not knowing the details of the estate can stop a project moving forward. As a leading channel partner, our Network Audit can fully addresses this requirement for your customers.
A Network Audit from our consultants encompasses all aspects of the deployed network components including detailed documentation of the network topology and IP addressing employed at interface level as well as providing the following information by device, location and site:
- Device description – part codes, name and primary IP address
- Device modules – part codes of modules (memory installed)
- Device location – site address, building and floor level location
- Device software – feature and version
- Device serial numbers
- Device topology – diagrams showing interconnected network devices
- Device status – critical errors, EOL status, or any other serious issue
- Device configuration – electronic backup of active configurations
- Comment on any environmental concerns – rack space, power, air con
Benefits of a Network Audit
A Network Audit documents network assets providing a comprehensive inventory and topology map which enables a true understanding for the future development of the network and to ensure the infrastructure has adequate support services in place.
Our detailed audits free up resources and our multi-vendor experience allows us to understand any device status issue.
We provide a timescale for the network audit based on the number of users and will work to ensure minimal disruption.
Network Audits can be the first step in future infrastructure projects. Find more information on our additional Professional Services, Support Services, Managed Network Services and Managed Network Security Services below: