Partner Support Service Solutions:
With customer IT departments facing pressure to deliver transformational IT services hand in hand with static or reducing budget, Networks First has considered how these deliverables can be achieved.
The answer is not just reducing prices. Customers are also looking for suppliers to be able to demonstrate initiatives which allow them to accomplish their business goals.
Taking a blanket approach to support levels and SLA’s is not suitable for today’s networking infrastructures. With the move towards functionality being delivered by software applications especially in the realms of voice, security and management a contracted guaranteed fix time is still imperative for the customer.
Providing access to software releases and bug/fix patches for these business critical applications is still an essential requirement, likewise for core routing and switching infrastructure where availability and uptime is key.
As Support Service experts we will make recommendations on how the different levels of support can be applied to benefit your customers. Reviewing the customer’s current infrastructure, product end of sale / end of life dates, vendor end of support dates and the areas which provide access to their business critical applications and data is crucial to providing the most appropriate Support Service.
Choosing Networks First as your Services Partner of choice provides a wealth of benefits to you as a Partner and to your customers.
- Networks First’s Support Service offering can broaden your scope of Support Services to your customers, providing a true end to end solution, cementing and building on your existing customer relationships.
- You can benefit from delivering increased reach either geographically, fully UK wide, or across new technologies or vendors which supplement your skill sets.
- Through providing Networks First’s flexibility in SLA’s you can tailor your proposals to match your customer’s exact requirements.
- Networks First’s contract management procedure with electronic contract sign off reduces your administration time.
- The confidence that you are working with a credible organisation who can deliver exceptional Services with a proven track record. We have heavily invested in the skills, experience and infrastructure of our Service Delivery team. From ITIL best practices, ISO9001 / ISO27001 / ISO14001, Security Cleared Engineers and a true ‘lights on’ 24x7x365 NOC facility we can help demonstrate to your customers that you work with the best.
To find out more please contact one of the specialist team on 0845 850 5577 or contact email@example.com