Most security issues can be attributed to oversight or human error. For instance, a security administrator may temporarily issue a developer access to test an application and later forget to change the permissions.
We provide a complete Managed Security topology and configuration review to ensure that you are adhering to the best network practices and will review your policy changes with all known threats and vulnerabilities including IPS/IDS Tuning and ensuring that signatures are up to date. We’ll ensure you’re getting the most out of your existing infrastructure.
Our service includes ongoing security, vulnerability and event monitoring services with reports on hot fixes, patch upgrades and end of life support. The Service ensures there is complete visibility so tracking incidents or breaches can be easily achieved with confidence and if you are required to prove traceability we can provide PCI and CoCo log monitoring compliance.
Our UTM Service includes:
- Available on all leading UTM Manufacturers’ devices including Cisco and Check Point
- Patch Management and vulnerability scanning
- UTM & Firewall change verification process
- Security Information and Event Monitoring (SIEM)
- Compliance Reporting and regular security bulletins.
- Intruder Prevention Service & Intruder Detection Services (IPS/IDS)
- VPN Services