Network Maturity Benefits
- Establishes business case evidence to achieve better value from the network
- Measure and understand existing infrastructure – now and the future (gap analysis)
- Improve network knowledge to facilitate accurate ICT planning
- Identify unsupported hardware and software
- Highlight potential cost savings
- Investigates potential vulnerabilities and risks
- Investigates potential productivity or service improvements.
A network maturity assessment will assess your system to give an unbiased view of your network’s design, operational process and system compared to industry-best practices. This allows the maximum ROI for existing or planned systems and enables your network infrastructure to deliver a clear business advantage over rivals.
The assessment delivers key business information, which indentifies:
- Potential cost savings that can be achieved without affecting ICT services
- Potential vulnerabilities and risks associated with current network deployments
- Potential operational improvements by fully utilising existing network assets
- A priority action list to achieving a best-in-class network service, that’s aligned to current and future business needs.