Health Check Benefits
A Network Health Check will commonly involve the following service characteristics:
- Review the network topology
- Review VLAN implementation
- Review of software versions
- Review network access security
- Record link utilisation on critical/backbone links
- Identify any errors seen on critical/backbone links
- Record levels of broadcast traffic - VLAN configurations
- Record levels of multicast traffic
- Record routing protocols utilised and stability
- Comment on overall network health status - good/acceptable/poor
Networks First’s Health Checks are performed across a range of networking services, including Firewalls, telephony and the very network infrastructure itself. Initially our Professional Services team will determine your objectives and provide advice on how to achieve them.
We’ll provide a documented review of the current network status and recommend enhancements that are perceived as mandatory, highly desirable, or desirable. The resulting report provides both in-depth technical observations and metrics, as well as management level information and an executive summary, depending upon the type of assessment.