How We Deliver
To effectively deliver a Managed Network Service you need the people with both the right experience and right tools. Having invested heavily in our fully manned, 24×7 Network Operation Centre (NOC), Networks First is ideally positioned to provide pro-active network infrastructure management.
Via secure VPN connection Networks First access network infrastructures. Designed to be flexible, the service is modular so the ‘out-tasked’ service can be bespoke to individual business requirements. It provides organisations that have limited skills or budget complementary resource whilst ensuring they retain control of their network.
The team of experienced NOC Consultants and Engineers are able to identify uncharacteristic network behaviours, diagnose and resolve before these become service affecting conditions. Our automated systems are managed exclusively by us.
- Our Managed Services Customers network infrastructures are managed by our 24 x 7 x 365 ‘lights on’ Network Operations Centre (NOC) team.
- The NOC team have an ITIL based approach to service delivery
- Our Managed Network Services customers benefit from ISO9001/14001 and 27001 certified processes and procedures
- All NOC team members delivering Managed Network Services are DBS and Security Cleared
- In the event of a hardware failure Managed Network Service customers are provided with a replacement from Networks First’s £4.9M distributed spares holdings.
- The NOC team are supported by the Field Support Services Engineering Team who if required attend site to complete hardware restoration.
- Established Managed Network Service transition process led by an experienced Service Transition Manager
- Nominated lead NOC Consultant