If your business is highly reliant on its IT infrastructure, has a highly dispersed workforce or going through a lot of change, the overhead of managing IT in-house can be disproportionate to the cost, time and risk of lack of compliance involved.
At the same time network managers are expected to maintain or improve overall network performance while reducing operating costs.
In the Public Sector the situation may be even more difficult. In response to budgetary cuts, central government policies, and changing citizen expectations, today’s networks are required to:
- Enable enhanced customer interaction, securely and intuitively
- Capitalise on convergence to support voice and video traffic between staff, not just in the LAN but over a multi-site WAN
- Deliver shared services and support home working.
Networks First is the ideal partner for anyone involved in ICT delivery in both Public and Private Sectors, we offer a range of services in three key categories:
- Strategic planning – expert network analysis to identify how best to develop the infrastructure to meet future demands and build the business case for investment
- Pre-deployment – helping you understand how proposed new services will perform on your existing infrastructure – and what can be done to improve that performance
- Out-tasking – providing much-needed additional operational resource for those that don’t have the budget or authority to outsource or add staff.