Field Service Engineer (Redditch)
Networks First are recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to be based out of our Redditch office.
The role of a Field Service Engineer is to ensure the smooth running of our services through providing maintenance and support to our customers. With over 20 years’ experience Networks First is one of the UK's leading suppliers of network services for converged infrastructures and were Cisco Service Partner of the year 2010.
As a Field Service Engineer you will be responding to incidents assigned in a timely and efficient manner, this will include travelling to customer premises across the UK and EU.
In order to fulfil the Field Service Engineer role we are looking for someone with the following core skills;
- Experience working with one or more of the following; Cisco, Aruba, Check Point, Extreme, Enterasys, Nortel, 3Com, Mitel, Avaya, Huawei and HP.
- Experience in a field service environment
- Experience in dealing directly with customers in an on-site environment
- Good Communication
- Be able to obtain CRB and SC Clearance required due nature of supported contracts
- Valid passport and driving licence
- Attitude and willingness to learn and progress
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a CCNA who is looking to progress their career and gain multi-vendor experience. NOC Consultant’s will mentor you and develop you to ensure that you have the correct level of skills to deliver the service for customers.
For further information please contact Leanne Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org.