From Data Centre to Device; We Understand. We Network. We Deliver.
- 2012 - Added Mobile Business Applications to the Services portfolio
- 2010 – Cisco Services Partner of the Year
- 2010 - Shortlisted for CRN’s Channel, UK IT Industry and Comms Business Awards
- 2009 - Highly commended in CRN Channel Awards and shortlisted for UK IT Computing Awards
- 2008 – Awarded Sunday Times UK Customer Experience Award
- 2007 – Acquired Access Networks services to create converged service offering
- 2006 – Start of Managed Services Division
- 2004 – Moved to be channel only business
- 2003 – Moved to be network services business
- 2000 – 3Com market withdrawal
- 2000 - First major channel contracts
- 1990 – Founded with funding from 3i
We understand that your network is at the heart of your organisation – and know the importance of uptime and network performance. You need IT that delivers an environment which supports growth and productivity. Networks First offer you a comprehensive range service to do just that.
Networks First has established relationships and achieved accreditations with the key network manufacturers. This, along with our highly qualified service delivery team ensures we always deliver the highest levels of service. We include lifetime support, from strategic advice, through implementation, service management and provision for future requirements as standard.
With over 20 years of experience, Networks First is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of network services for converged infrastructures. We employ over 100 staff, more than half of whom are involved in service delivery.
Networks First provides customers with confidence through our ‘lights on’ Network Operations Centre (NOC) based from the Head Office in Redditch. This facility provides Service Desk and Management and Monitoring Services, 24/7 staffed by Networks First qualified network engineers. Critical infrastructures are managed and monitored by the NOC team providing services to a wide range of customers including NHS Trusts, emergency services and private sector organisations where network uptime and availability is crucial.